I have been receiving a lot of emails asking how my rife experiment is going with the GB4000, and I want to update all of you as to where I am at as of late. I started using the GB4000 a little under a year ago, but have only been using the amplifier with it for about 6 months. Basically, since starting with the GB4000, I have seen the following benefits:
* I now sleep through the night, whereas prior to using the rife I was waking up around a few times throughout the night
* I have increased energy – I am tremendously more functional as I am able to do many more activities without feeling completely enervated
* My skin is clearer
* My appearance in general is healthier
* I can think a bit clearer
* My mood is improved – I feel less dejected
* No real joint pain
* I tolerate being around chemicals better
* I had my first cold this winter in years – think my immune system is mounting more of a healthy response?
Now, I do have three symptoms that have not lessened much or at all in severity, and which persist day in day out: brain fog (the worst symptom by far!), vertigo (slightly improved) and an odd internal vibrating sensation on one side.
My game plan is to continue rifing and experimenting with different frequencies and such. Eventually, I may consider trying a Doug Coil if I don’t see more symptom improvement. I did sign up for something called Advanced Cell Training (ACT) and will be starting that in a few weeks.